CofA Maintenance & Renewals
Change of COO/Authorized Designate or Responsible Member(s)
If your company changes its Authorized Designate and/or its Responsible Members, you must complete an updated Certificate of Authorization Application Form (PDF) (Sections 4 and 5 only)
Your Certificate of Authorization (C of A) is valid from May 1 - April 30.
Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba will send the Authorized Designate a renewal invoice in the first week of March.
Steps to Renewal
- Complete any special instructions or forms sent with the renewal invoice
- Submit a copy of the current Professional Liability Insurance (PLI) certificate with deductible amount
- If the list of COO/Authorized Designate or Responsible Members has changed, please submit an updated Certificate of Authorization Application Form (PDF) (Sections 4 and 5 only).
- Pay the renewal fee
Cancellation of Certificate of Authorization
Please note that to reinstate the Certificate of Authorization in the future a new application will need to be submitted.
Change of Company Name
If your company changes its name, you must reapply for a CofA, including:
- A new Certificate of Authorization Application Form (PDF)
- Legal certificate of name change
- Certificate of Professional Liability Insurance (PLI) in the new name, with deductible
- Application fee
Submit changes by e-mail to the Certificate of Authorization Coordinator,
or by mail or in person to:
Certificate of Authorization Coordinator
Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba
870 Pembina Highway
Winnipeg, MB Canada