Other Provincial Regulators

In Canada, each province is responsible for regulating the engineering and geoscience professions within its borders. There are two groups at the national level called Engineers Canada and Geoscientists Canada, who help co-ordinate development of high national standards of admissions, competency, practice, and mobility.

Other Organizations

Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba does not provide referrals for engineers or geoscientists. Industry associations that may provide referrals include:


ACEC Guide for the Engagement of a Consulting Professional Engineer, and Fee Guideline (Association of Consulting Engineering Companies - Manitoba)